RS&H provides fully integrated architecture, engineering, and consulting services to help clients realize their most complex facility and infrastructure projects for land, air, and space. We are consistently ranked among the nation's top 100 design firms and have worked in over 50 countries across the globe. With a tradition that began in 1941, RS&H is an employee-owned firm committed to bringing extraordinary solutions to our clients through the promise of imagination, ingenuity, and innovation.
Our team is passionate about aviation. We choose to design and manage a wide variety of civil projects at airports throughout the U.S. and abroad. Our projects reach hundreds of millions of dollars in construction value. Our clients focus on outstanding design and technical excellence and share our passion about aviation.
We foster, value, and reward people who are creative, organized, self-motivated, and collegial. You will have an opportunity to advance your career and professional development by acting as engineering discipline lead on airport civil projects and as Project Manager on multidiscipline airport projects. You will have the opportunity to lead, develop, and deliver projects of varying sizes and complexity, initiate and maintain client contact, and assist the team in winning new work.
Activities include the geometric design of runways, taxiways and aprons; bituminous and concrete pavement design; stormwater and utility infrastructure design; coordination with airports, airlines, FAA and other tenants; and construction administration/management. This is a unique opportunity to join a team that will embrace your ideas to even better serve our great clients.
- Bachelor's or Master's of Engineering degree in Civil Engineering or other professionally recognized equivalent discipline from an accredited ABET university.
- 7+ years of experience with 2+ years in Civil design of airport-related facilities at medium and/or large hub airports.
- California PE registration or ability to obtain within 6 months of starting
- Working knowledge of AutoCad, Civil 3D, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) required for use in completing assignments.
- Passion to work in a collaborative, creative environment and undertake great projects.
| || || |
| || || || |
If this sounds like the role for you and you're ready to join an amazing team, please apply.
RS&H is an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.Apply Here