We are currently seeking an experienced Project Architect/Project Manager for our Aviation Practice.
Our aviation experts are recognized, industry leaders who provide cutting-edge solutions that shape the future of aviation in four broad service areas: airfields, buildings, environmental, and planning. From large hub to small hub, commercial to private, you can help create aviation systems that serve communities around the world.
Our team is passionate about aviation. We choose to design airport terminals and related facilities at airports throughout the U.S. and abroad. Our projects reach hundreds of millions of dollars in construction value. Our clients focus on outstanding design and technical excellence and share our passion about aviation. We foster, value, and reward people who are creative, self-motivated, and collegial. You will have an opportunity to further your career and development as an industry-recognized aviation architect by leading, developing, and delivering projects of varying sizes and complexity, initiating and maintaining client contact, and assisting the team in winning new work. This is a unique opportunity to join a team that will embrace your ideas to even better serve our great clients.
RS&H is seeking an energetic and engaging Project Architect who is capable of leading a team in the design and management of architectural projects with varying levels of complexity and team composition.
- 5-year Bachelor's degree in Architecture from an accredited university
- Must be a registered architect in good standing and able to obtain reciprocity
- Minimum 7 years of related experience
- Thorough knowledge of architectural design, drafting, detailing, building materials, building codes, construction techniques and costs
- Proven knowledge of general architecture practice including programming, site planning, civil, structural, mechanical and electrical engineering
- Stong analytical, oral and written communication skills. Ability to build quick rapport
- Skilled in the areas of problem identification and solving skills
- Knowledge of the aviation market sector's unique challenges for planning, design and regulation is preferred
- Proficiency in the following software tools: AutoCAD, REVIT, SketchUp, PowerPoint, 3D Studio Max and Photoshop
In addition to the position's skills, education and experience requirements, the following RS&H competencies are considered foundational to understanding performance, now and in the future.
• Change Orientation
• Client Focus
If this sounds like the role for you and you're ready to join an amazing team, please apply.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.