Our client is embarking upon a major capital improvement program, and has identified the need for a Logistics and Transition Coordinator as part of the Program Management Office. The professional in this role:
- Identifies areas of conflict between different but adjacent projects and facilitates their resolution with appropriate airport staff. - Attends weekly design and/or project construction meetings for projects within a given area. - Develops comprehensive plans for ramp use, construction areas within terminals, road and curb impacts. - Extracts look-ahead data for barricades, utility shutdowns, and other public area activities that would affect airport customers.
Successful candidate will possess 5-10 years' applicable experience in an airport environment.
Additional Salary Information: Salary depends on experience.
At Chrysalis Aviation Solutions, we provide our clients a wide array of services to meet the operational, technical, financial, and regulatory needs of airports, large and small. Our service offerings include:
- Program and Project Management
- Airport Activation and Operational Readiness
- Technology Advisory and Implementation
- Facilities Transition
- Capital Projects Administration
- A...sset Management
- IT Commissioning
- SMS Implementation
- Feasibility and Planning
- Financial & Operational Analysis
- Business Process Optimization
- Training and Documentation