The responsibilities include design and construction engineering for airport construction projects including: runways, taxiways, aircraft parking aprons, roadways, utilities, drainage and grading plans, and construction cost estimating. Additional responsibilities include:
- Plans, schedules, conducts, and coordinates detailed phases of a project.
- Can develop work plans to coincide milestones of a project and when revisions of work plan need to be addressed.
- Selects procedures and checks complete reports and calculations.
- Leads entry and junior level engineers.
- Completes field assignments, when appropriate.
- May assist or involved in the technical scope proposal development.
- Allocates billable time to projects.
- Other related duties, as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering required.
- 5-12 years of aviation experience required.
- E. required.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Active role in a professional society.
- Has a strong ability to work and/or lead in a team environment.
- Familiar with QA/QC procedures and understands basic business practices and laws related to engineering.
- Valid driver's license.
- Physical ability to work on uneven terrain, and in all weather conditions.
- Must be able to navigate through a construction site.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.