The Pilot is responsible to provide a superior air transportation experience with a continued safety record second to none on each and every flight. The Pilot is the face of NetJets providing not only technically accurate and safe transportation but also providing an exceptional service experience for every NetJets Owner and passenger. The Pilot is expected to effectively wear many hats resulting in a concierge service level experience with roles ranging from professional aviator to in-flight service provider. The Pilot is in full command of the aircraft at all times and must always maintain a professional demeanor.
Responsible for the safe operation of the aircraft from taxi, take-off and landing of each flight per FAA guidelines, Original Equipment Manufacture's (OEM) Checklists, NetJets Flight Operations Manual (FOM) or Aircraft Operating Manual (AOM), and Standard Operating Practices (SOP's).
Greets Owners/passengers pre-flight, makes introductions and briefs them on the specific flight/trip and verifies itinerary/provides passengers with weather updates and safety briefings and explains any changes to itinerary. Must deliver as needed, in-flight service including the handling of alcohol and the service of catering. Must load and properly stow on aircraft all baggage as needed. Must be able to handle and conduct flights for Owner's with pets and those who smoke.
Act as the final authority on his/her aircraft with respect to all areas of operation including the compliance with all applicable safety and regulatory guidance.
Acts as a liaison for Owners/ passengers and NetJets from the time the Owners/passengers arrive at the FBO until they have safely landed at their final destination and have departed the final FBO.
Responsible for properly communicating any maintenance abnormalities or discrepancies to the Company via the aircraft Maintenance Control Center (MCC) Controller on duty for their fleet. Additionally, must properly complete any paperwork associated with maintenance abnormalities or discrepancies.
Other duties as assigned depending on assignment.
Education: High School Diploma required, Bachelor's Degree preferred. Types of Certifications/Licenses: Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) certificate, (Airplane Multi-Engine Land); Valid First Class Medical certificate.
Qualifications: * 2500 hours total flying experience with at least 500 hours at the controls of a fixed wing, multi-engine aircraft * 250 hours of instrument time (actual or simulated in flight excluding simulator time).
Other Essential Qualifications:
*Must be able to work varying hours including day and night; weekdays, weekends and holidays.
* Must be extremely flexible and demonstrate the ability to adjust to rapid changes.
* Must be able to manage his or her rest in order to be prepared for flight duty at all times during their tour.
* Duty may last for as long as fourteen hours per day for up to eight days and may span different time zones and extreme weather differences in the course of a trip. While on duty may be away from home for seven or more days and nights, staying in hotels.
* Must be able to secure appropriate airport authority and/or US Customs security badges.
*Must be able to pass Transportation Security Administration required background screening, secure appropriate airport authority and/or US Customs security badges."
* Must have a valid United States passport and be able to travel internationally without restrictions
* Must have a valid State driver's license.
* Must be able to read, write, fluently speak and understand the English language.
* Must be service-oriented with a neat, well-groomed appearance and a demonstrated ability to make a positive impression including a strong capability to effectively interact with passengers.
* Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills, especially under pressure.
* Must demonstrate the ability to make quick and accurate decisions while paying close attention to detail, both technically and from a passenger-service perspective.
* Must be able to exert up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 30 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
* Must be able to work around animals, including the handling and care prior to, during and after Owner flights.
* Must be able to conduct flights for Owners who smoke.
Internal Number: 1929
ONE OF THE WORLD'S GREAT LUXURY SERVICE BRANDS.
NetJets is in a league all its own. Everything we do matters, because when it comes to luxury, every single detail counts. No two days are ever the same, and that's why we seek talent that is focused and results-driven, and why we build teams that are curious, adaptable, and collaborative.
We are all responsible for achieving our mission: To enhance the life of each Owner, one exceptional travel experience at a time.
WHY CHOOSE NETJETS?
THE NETJETS ADVANTAGE
OPPORTUNITIES FOR GROWTH
At NetJets, each team member owns his or her own career. We support career ownership through a framework that improves role clarity and offers transparency into professional development opportunities throughout the business. Team members and managers are empowered to have productive, meaningful conversations about performance and career goals.
Working for NetJets means you get amazing benefits, discounts and perks for you and your family. In addition to medical, dental and vision coverage, you have access to additional benefits for your health, your future, and your life. Even better, your health and welfare benefits begi...n on your first day.
We have led the private aviation industry for more than 50 years. Today, backed by Berkshire Hathaway, we have the unmatched resources and commitment to invest in whatever is necessary to provide the safest, most reliable private aviation service available. This includes the newest aircraft in the sky—with the most advanced avionics possible.
HISTORY OF INNOVATION
NetJets began as the first private jet charter and management company. In 1986, our founders revolutionized the concept of shared ownership, offering individuals and businesses all the benefits of whole aircraft ownership at a fraction of the cost. Today, we operate the largest, most diverse private jet fleet in the world.