Airport Regulatory Training and Development Administrator
Department of Port Control - Cleveland Hopkins International Airport
Type: Full Time
Salary: $80,000 - $92,000 annually
This critical position is responsible for the formulation and administration of employee job and regulatory training, Learning Management System (LMS), professional development, performance management, organizational effectiveness, succession planning and other miscellaneous programs for the City of Cleveland, Department of Port Control.
• Oversees team to administer an LMS, career development, performance management, succession planning, retention, Opportunity Center, training/regulatory training, professional development, and workforce development globally.
• Sets actionable goals for performance and growth helping to implement organization-wide goal setting, performance management, and annual operating planning.
• Provides relevant new programs and addresses training that supports regulatory requirements (CFR 14, Part 1542 and 139), along with enhancing productivity, safety and morale.
• Provides instructional design and learning solutions. Researches and writes curriculum and messaging content through various communication venues.
• Instructs and facilitates training as needed and appropriate.
A Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Teaching/Education (preferably Adult Education),Instructional Technology or closely related field from a four year accredited college or university is required.
Four years of full-time paid experience in the development and/or execution of training activities is required.
NIMS and ICS certifications for Management tier and any assigned working groups must be completed within a six month period of employment.
About Department of Port Control - Cleveland Hopkins International Airport
The City of Cleveland, Department of Port Control (DPC) is the Airport Operator for Cleveland Hopkins International and Burke Lakefront Airports, in addition to the harbors. DPC's purpose is to create a competitive airport of choice by providing an authentic, safe travel experience that exceeds our passengers’ expectations and builds the trust of our partners, our people and our stakeholders. DPC's vision is to connect Cleveland’s diverse community with the world and to focus on our strategic priorities of customers, employees, financial health, future state and stakeholders driving all we do.
DPC's Employee Value Proposition (EVP)
DPC recognizes that having the most talented, diverse and inclusive workforce establishes a competitive advantage to be the best performing organization in the industry that exceeds our customer's expectations. DPC 's culture is built upon the shared core values of RESPECT. We offer competitive compensation, a robust benefits package and flexibility for a healthy work/life balance.
If you want to be a part of a results oriented team with opportunities for development and growth, your aviation career can take off from here! Join the DPC team.